Chartered Secretary - Real Assets
Would you like to join a top multinational insurance company as a Chartered Secretary?
A multinational insurance company are currently looking for a Chartered Company Secretary to join their growing team. The role will you give the chance to experience a broad variety of tasks supporting their leading team in London.
Day to day duties include…
- Supporting the company secretarial team in delivering corporate governance through the support it provides to the subsidiary boards and committees
- Provide support to the group's Real Assets business - creating meeting packs, attending meetings, taking minutes and managing any matters that arise
- Responsible for the governance, statuary compliance and company secretarial support for a sizeable portfolio of mainly UK entities
- Overseeing of the statuary accounts timetable for certain entities and reviewing financial statements from the perspective of a Company Secretary
- Providing maintenance and updating of Blueprint Company Secretarial records
- Dealing with ad hoc board queries and providing advice to the board on any laws / regulations
- Delivering Company Secretarial support on numerous transactions, ranging from disposals and acquisitions to intra-group restructurings and liquidations.
The ideal candidate…
- Ideally someone who is ICSA qualified
- Experience of working within the Financial services
- Board / Committee meeting management experience
- Knowledge of Blueprint Secretarial software and Diligent Board books
- At least 5 years' experience in a Company Secretary role