Financial Controller Part-Time
Financial Controller (Part-Time), Rickmansworth
£45,000 - £50,000 pro-rata - 2 days per week (flexible)
Our client, a leading organisation with a Global footprint, is looking to source a dedicated Financial Controller to join their team on a part-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on individual to join a worldwide brand whilst upholding a flexible work-life balance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide financial analysis to senior stakeholders and support strategic decision making
- Oversee payroll and other monthly expenditure
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place to maintain a healthy cashflow
- Manage the month end process and liaise effectively with external accountants
- Manage and develop other members of the team
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have demonstrable experience working within a similar, fast-paced environment. You must possess a positive work ethic and be willing to play a pivotal role in a changing environment. From the perspective of interpersonal skills, you will be a confident communicator, able to liaise effectively with all levels across the business both written and orally.
This is a great role for someone looking for flexible, part-time work within a progressive company. The role will be split across either 2 full days or 4 half days of your choice, Monday to Friday. On offer from our client is the opportunity to work for a large organisation whilst providing a working environment that is both professional and social in equal measure.