Trainee Insurance Property Account and Claims Handler
Our client is an established but fast growing firm of general insurance brokers looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
If you are either a school leaver graduate looking or simply looking to start a career in insurance broking then please get in touch. They are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic to learn the industry and wants to start their career with a progressive company.
On the job training will be provided and ongoing insurance qualifications will be funded by the company.
The personal qualities you will have:
• Although not a direct client facing role, you will have enthusiasm about working with their clients and delivering a great client experience.
• Motivation to deliver consistently and to high standards.
• Innovation which enables you to have a considered yet forward thinking ideas on how they can continuously improve their businesses (growth, processes).
• Personable approach in both written and verbal communication with their team, suppliers and clients alike.
• Personal self-management which enables effective organisation, time management and efficient completion of work.
Responsibilities of the role, full training will be provided:
• No previous insurance experience is necessary, just enthusiasm to learn!
• Administration of property owners claims, connected to large property owner portfolios
• Administration of property owners policies and any connected business, including mid term adjustments, renewals and new business enquiries.
• All claims and policy servicing will be handled efficiently and effectively on a daily basis, on all aspects connected with servicing.
• Ability to read and digest technical information and explain clearly to a client in a way which is pragmatic, appropriate and effective.
• Preparation and delivery of insurer risk presentations and negotiations with providers, to secure the most appropriate cover for their clients
• A high competence of regulatory compliance relating to the day to day handling of all business.
• Work with a full understanding and ensure compliance with all company policies.
• Good Microsoft Office systems knowledge, including excel.
Salary: £17,500 - £22,500 per Annum
Employee Reward Scheme, Group Life, Income Protection, and 25 days holiday.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.