Vacancy - NIGHTSHIFT Receptionist/Night Auditor
Salary - £17,680 (Plus annual Bonus)
Working hours 10.30pm - 7am - working on a 5 over 7 basis
Are you looking for NIGHT SHIFT work in Glasgow City Centre? Do you have experience as a Night Shift Reception/Auditor with exceptional Customer Service skills?
Are you looking to work with an extremely successful Global Hotel chain....if so please read on and submit your CV
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, where possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction
- Deal with guests questions and queries promptly and efficiently at all times
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all services and hotel facilities
- Professionally and competently operate the telephone system
- Professional appearance and manner to all visitors and making sure a 5 star experience is achieved for guests from start to finish
- Perform all guest accounting functions
- IT literate
- Undertake the role of Fire marshal/Health and Safety officer
Please submit your CV and asap as this position will have an immediate start for the successful candidate.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer