Shareholding Disclosure Business Analyst - City of London
My client, a Financial Services Regulatory Technology organisation, are looking for a SME Business Analyst to work on their Shareholding Disclosure product.
This is a permanent opportunity for a Regulatory Analyst with 3-5 years' experience and will pay in the region of £50-70k.
Main role requirements include:
- Working closely with US pre-sales team in order to provide subject matter expertise to the regulatory solution
- Helping to present at sales meetings including explaining the solution and demonstrating the capabilities to potential clients effectively
- Writing Business Requirements and Functional Specification documents for the solution development team with input into scope by providing business knowledge
- Monitoring rule changes and assessing impact to solution
- UAT testing, providing guidance on scenarios, reviewing test cases and results
The essential requirements for the successful candidate include:
- Experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of shareholding disclosure rules / short selling / takeover
- Good understanding of banking products i.e. bonds, loans, equity products and more
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
If you're interested in finding out more please apply now for prompt review of your CV.