£25,000 to £30,000 PER ANNUM + PROGRESSION + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
PATTERN CUTTER - THE COMPANY:
Due to fantastic growth within the business I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Tamworth, Staffordshire for a Pattern Cutter to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent chance to join a hugely reputable business and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to fast track their career within the industry.
PATTERN CUTTER - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with Lectra CAD system daily, creating/modifying patterns.
- Making sample spec sheets and patterns, accurately and creatively.
- Draping on the stand and manual pattern cutting where necessary to achieve the look designers aim.
- Attend fit meetings within the PD dept and make comments for production.
- Work closely with designer to achieve the ambitious plan for introducing new ranges into the brand.
- Always try to achieve the best fit and making for the brand, constantly looking out for new developments and technical solutions
- Document the sampling and development of styles
- Create special Measure patterns according to measurements sent by customers.
- Input ratings for styles into purchasing system
- Complete BOMs
- Create Models in Lectra for new styles
- Create markers for production
- Assist and investigate re: any pattern related production issues, In House or Off Shore
PATTERN CUTTER - IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Pattern cutting training to at least HND level..
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Pattern Cutter - woven clothing
- CAD Lectra experience is essential
- Experience working on Workwear/PPE would be desirable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong eye for detail, shape and proportion
PATTERN CUTTER - ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 24 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Ongoing training and support
- Progression opportunities
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.