Credit Control Specialist
Credit Control Specialist needed at award-winning business! This is an immediate start paying £25,000-£30,000 per annum. This business has excellent transport links and offers a fantastic working environment where you develop your career massively!
For over 90 years this business has been at the forefront of their market combining innovative design, luxury manufacturing and excellent customer care. As a result the business is continuing to grow and a position within their accounts as a Credit Control Specialist.
As the successful Credit Control Specialist you will:
- Credit control via phone (70%) and email
- Dealing with queries by telephone and email, including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Production of aged debtors reports
- Cash allocations
- Management of legal process for overdue debts, including preparing court statements
- Attending court hearings and partaking in legal process for collection of debts
- Following up debtors and ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure
- Reporting to Financial Controller, Head of Finance and Finance Director
To be successful as the new Credit Control Specialist you will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be willing to getting involved in county court proceedings, including drafting legal statements (training provided)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills - to communicate effectively with customers, external contacts and staff in all areas of the business
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working requirements
- Positive 'can do' attitude
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Working hours are 8:30am to 17.30pm.
This is an immediate start role so please apply now to avoid disappointment! You can apply via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call. Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website.