Senior Accountant - FTSE100
Senior Accountant - FTSE 100 business
Well-known FTSE 100 business based in Central London going through an interesting period of growth due to a number of acquisitions.
Responsible for supporting the wider team with timely and accurate financial information to drive decision-making.
Base salary up to £60,000 + car allowance + bonus + healthcare
Senior Accountant duties will include:
- Building relationships with stakeholders across the international business units and group finance team
- Manage board meetings and present financial information
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated results
- Prepare management and statutory accounts for allocated business units
- Liaise with FP&A team and assist with preparing reports
- Ad hoc responsibilities depending on acquisitions
Interviews will be held from 14th January so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Marks Sattin for further information. ()