Up to £30,000pa, healthcare scheme, 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, pension scheme, Flexible working and free parking
Venatu Recruitment Group and delighted to be working with a well-established Accountancy Practice who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant.
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Planning and running statutory audits
- Preparation of management accounts
- Overseeing the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and building productive working relationships
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of self-assessment returns
- Senior AAT or ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience
- All applicants must have substantial accounting experience within a practice environment
- Good IT skills
- Audit experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Possess good communication skills as well as an active engagement with clients
- A natural proactive and problem-solving nature
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 17.15pm, the firm also maintains flexible working practice.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're looking for the next stage in your career or to secure a role with a company that offers a comprehensive benefits package please don't hesitate to get in contact for a confidential discussion.