Group Financial Controller
My Client, a leading Global Media development firm is looking for a Group Financial Controller to head up finance department.
With responsibility for the whole finance function you will ensure that all financial deadlines are met. In the role you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team to deliver with duties consisting of:
- Overseeing the preparation of the group management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide meaningful insights, trends and forecasts through analysis of data
- Preparation and design of quarterly / annual board financial review packs
- Consolidation and preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory reporting, liaising with external auditors
- Supporting the COO on commercial modelling for new business opportunities
- Managing working capital, preparation of the UK cashflow, and consolidation of group cashflows on a monthly basis
- Oversee all areas of tax management, maintaining a strong knowledge of changes to tax and accounting regulation
- Responsible for the management of UK outsourced payroll, and ensuring this is reported accordingly in the P&Ls
Candidates will be ACA, ACCA Qualified accountants from Media who would be looking to start within 2 weeks
This role will suit someone that has previous experience in managing teams, posses excellent communication skills and be able to deliver to strict deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.