This role exists to assist the Financial Manager in all administration matters of the business. Based in Weybridge.
A small and friendly business (6 people in the office, 2 in Accounts), with a circa £1.6m T/O, based in offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided.
The Bookkeeper role, in Weybridge, involves;
- Invoicing all clients and County Councils on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Credit control
- Logging time sheets on a weekly basis (both in Farnborough and Weybridge)
- Preparing payroll
- To keep compliant regarding admin
- Updating and maintaining employee records
- Sending out new employees paperwork and making sure all files are up to date
- Chase all outstanding paperwork
- DBS applications and updates
- Maintaining sickness records
- Maintaining holiday records
- Keeping People Planner records up to date
- Assisting in answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Liaising with Social Services regarding contract charges
- Stationery ordering for Weybridge and Farnborough
- Ensuring all care workers are up to date with their mandatory training and booking courses with trainer
- Keeping a record of all mandatory training and induction courses
- Maintaining up to date training records
The ideal candidate for the Bookkeeper role will;
- Have worked in a similar role previously
- MUST have stong Reconciliation skills
- ideally have Sage Line 50 experience
- ideally have some Payroll experience
- Good Excel (Microsoft office) skills
- Can work to deadlines
- Good time management
The Bookkeeper role, based in Weybridge, offers up to £21-23,000 + company car (you only need to pay for petrol).
Hours; Monday - Thurs (9-5), and Friday (9-4pm)
Note - they have an office dog.