Up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client, a highly regarded insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Claims Handler.
The successful candidate will look after their own portfolio of claims, primarily focused on Property Damage, Personal Injury and Fraud.
- To deal with all aspects of claims handling, including valuation, negotiation and settlement of Property Damage, Personal Injury and Fraud claims.
- Assist other Claims Handlers with their workloads when neccessary.
- Act as a referral point for more junior members of the team, as well as mentoring and coaching them.
- Experience of handling Motor, Property Damage and/or Personal Injury claims is essential.
- Experience gained within a Solicitors environment is also acceptable.
- Experience of handling Fraud claims and of using the MOJ portal is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to manage your own workload.
- Strong personality and leadership skills.
Keywords: Claims Handler; Claims Adjuster; Fee Earner; Paralegal; Motor Claims; Personal Injury Claims; Credit Hire Claims; Property Damage Claims; Fraud Claims; MOJ Portal