Project Support Assistant
LMA Recruitment Ltd have been appointed by a reputable London based company to supply an immediately available Project Support Assistant for their Farringdon based office. The role will be to support a team of Project Managers who are working on an exciting campaign and the position will be offered as an on-going temporary assignment or fixed term contract. The successful candidate will enjoy multi-tasking and completing a variety of duties. Typical responsibilities will include:
1. Organising and supporting meetings, events and functions to support the delivery of the company campaign.
2. Maintain and continuously improve administrative systems, including forward/project plans, electronic filing systems, CRM mailing lists and databases.
3. Produce reports, briefings and information sheets and update the website and portal.
4. Arrange room bookings, refreshments, printing, copying, distribution, travel and other administrative tasks in support of the team and/or lead members of the company.
5. Contribute to the delivery of the team's agreed objectives.
6. Participate in relevant projects that support the delivery of the company business plan.
7. Model the company's values and work in accordance with health and safety, equal opportunities and environmental policies.
8. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post.
This fast paced, successful company are looking for someone who has:
* Previous administrative experience and knowledge of office systems and procedures, ideally gained in a member services or project based environment.
* Experience of working within a team environment
* Experience of a range of software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and the internet.
* Experience of researching data from a range of sources and of compiling clear, comprehensive papers.
* Experience of organising meetings, events or other activities.
Your skills and abilities for this Project Support Assistant role:
* Excellent written skills, with the ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information.
* Excellent oral and influencing skills, with the ability to give clear advice on procedural issues.
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with members, other clients and colleagues with courtesy, tact and sensitivity.
* A demonstrable commitment to customer care.
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines, and a concern for order and accuracy
* Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability quickly to learn new packages as required.
* Good project management and financial control skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and to support others.
* Flexible approach to work, with a keenness to adapt to meet changing work requirements
* A positive, "can do" attitude
If you have any project related qualifications, this will be a distinct advantage.
This is 'not' a typical PA role - it's much more than that. So, if you like a 'meaty' role where you can really get involved and add value, please send your CV today for this immediate opportunity. IMMEDIATE STARTERS NEED ONLY APPLY.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.