High Net Worth Account Handler
Job Title: High Net Worth Account Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £27,000 p.a (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/21031
A highly successful, innovative and independent insurance broker based in Bristol has a rare opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to handle a portfolio of High Net Worth business with a small commercial addition.
About the Role:
Working from the prestigious Bristol based office, you will be responsible for servicing all VIP personal lines clients throughout the policy period including renewal negotiations and mid-term adjustments.
You will also obtain alternative quotations, write presentations and offer solutions that meet client’s insurance requirements, ensuring that all such work is of the highest calibre, is competitive and financially viable.
Working closely with the firm’s Account Executives and claims department, you will continue to build strong relationships with the insurers and clients.
In addition, you will be servicing and handling some commercial package policies up to a premium of £5000.
Your role will be split approximately 3 days HNW/Personal Lines and 2 days Commercial.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of HNW Account Handler, you must possess the following;
- Previous High Net Worth insurance experience.
- Commercial insurance knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of handling your own accounts.
- First class communication skills with people at all levels.
- Self motivated, driven, organised and ambitious.
- The ability to demonstrate that you are able to build strong relationships.
- A professional telephone manner.
- An eagerness and willingness to learn new skills and build up your insurance experience.
- Achievement of or a willingness to work towards the Cert CII qualification.
A generous basic salary of up to £27,000 p.a (DOE)
25 days holiday
Mon - Fri 9am - 5.15pm
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.