Sales Executive, Commercial Executive, New Business Development
Job Title: Commercial Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager
Location: Newcastle, North East, Yorkshire, Humberside, Hull, Nottingham, Lincoln, Skegness, London Torquay, Bristol, Southampton, South West
Salary: £30,000 basic salary, uncapped and rewarding commission structure, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile
A leading provider of capital equipment into the independent market place. The company provide a range of equipment from Photo Booths, Self Service Vending Machines & Laundry Vending. Due to their success they now seek to appoint two Commercial Executives. One to develop new business sales from Newcastle to Lincoln and the other position is cover London and South.
To sell and site the company's range of capital equipment in designated regional area ensuring KPIs and targets are met.
- To maintain region by identifying and acquiring new sites where there is an opportunity for the siting of the company's product range primarily in the independent area.
- Acquiring 100 % new business
- To acquire new sites where there is an opportunity for the sale of equipment within independent retailers.
- To have complete responsibility for negotiating commercial contracts
- To ensure minimum revenue required is achieved whilst continuously developing product siting within the portfolio of existing customers
- To complete all required reports e.g. daily report and site surveys in accurate and timely manner
- To manage and report pipeline
- To plan and prepare territorial strategy to achieve targets and KPIs
Skills Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Field sales experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- PC literate (excellent knowledge) - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good geographical knowledge of the area and living within region
- Self-motivated, focused and driven
- Numerate with attention to detail
- Proven track record and evidence to support it
- Ability to travel with overnight stays and head office visits
- Team player who will support and work with colleagues, sharing best practices at all times
- Technical ability, to understand a range of capital equipment
- Ability to sales forecast with accuracy
- Experience in vending, capital equipment, leasing, fast moving goods or similar
- Able to work collaboratively with branded partners to develop and execute strategy that benefits both the customer and the company
Style and characteristics
- Customer focused, professional with initiative
- Excellent attention to detail with a positive/open approach
- High degree of integrity
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive
- Structured, able to follow instructions with effective time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision and liaise with direct line management when problems arise
- Ability to analyse, interpret and understand data and communicate relevant findings to different groups
- Ability to deliver effective presentations on both one-to-one basis and to small/large groups
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within their group and wider groups within the business
Flexible, including evening work (depending client's availability)CSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.