Salary Range: £23,000 - £25,000
An opportunity has been created at this well established family run company for a reliable and trustworthy Bookkeeper.
Working in a team of 6 office staff the business boasts a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, along with excellent staff retention levels.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be given the autonomy to manage the day to day company finances, liaising with the external accountant on a quarterly and annual basis. It's an excellent opportunity for anyone that is looking to contribute to the smooth running of the accounts function.
Working from offices that are easily accessible on public transport the company prides itself on their service levels to customers, and the friendly working environment for their staff.
The business is ideal for anyone that is looking for a healthy work life balance, and your duties will include:
* Producing accounts up to Trial Balance stage
* Support the accountants in the production of quarterly VAT and annual returns
* Manage all financial transaction including payments, invoicing, petty cash and setting up credit
* Supporting the Managing Director with the company cash flow
* Preparing the accounts for the external accountant
The role will be suited to anyone that has strong organisational skills and is looking for a role where they can take control of their day. Anyone interested in applying will be able to demonstrate:
* Sage experience
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A committed and loyal attitude to work
* A desire to work for a business that can offer job stability
Ideally you will be looking for a business that will support you and can offer a friendly and relaxed working environment.