Role: Accounts Administrator
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our growing team.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will be aligned with Parasol, the market-leading contractor support specialist, and within the role you'll primarily be responsible for the daily reconciling of payments received into the business as well as liaising with recruitment agencies and employees. So, if you hold a proficiency with Microsoft Excel and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment this could be a good opportunity for you
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure cash received into the business is processed quickly, accurately within agreed SLA’s.
- To ensure all telephone and email enquiries (both internal and external) are resolved satisfactorily.
- To manage the expectations of all employees and agencies through effective communication and ownership.
- To work well as part of a team, be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To communicate with employees in a professional and compliant manner.
- To welcome feedback provided as part of the quality assessment framework and demonstrate improvement in performance.
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets.
- To adapt positively to change and meet the changing requirements of the work environment.
- Actively support department and company initiatives.
- Prepare and contribute towards regular performance development reviews, highlighting potential development requirements and training needs.
- To maintain a strict level of client confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times.
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Able to take on a high volume of tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Knowledge of the Umbrella/Accounting Finance Industry.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger role.
- Ability to work to organisational standards (e.g. service level agreements).