The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fantastic business in Burton. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller. You will be part of a busy finance team who will be responible for preparing timely and accurate financial information. Your prime responsibility will be recording the cost of fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), forecasting and tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation and accounting for disposals.
Other duties will include
•Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorisations
• Assist in long range planning and short term forecast preparation with overall responsibility for investments
• Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure requests (investment proposals)
• Track project costs in the fixed asset and tooling accounts and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Responsible for month end reporting of fixed assets (tangible and intangible) includes journal posting and report creation.
• Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
The successful candidate will be qualified or studying towards their CIMA, ACA or ACCA, you will be hardworking, have good organisational skills, have a great attention to detail, and be able to work well under pressure. My client is looking for individuals who ideally have experience in SAP and have a good working knowledge of Excel.
If this sounds like a role of interest then please apply now for immediate consideration.