Pastry Chef- Boutique Hotel
Cube Leisure "The building blocks of leisure careers"
We have a jaw dropping opportunity for an experienced Pastry Chef to join our client in Keswick in the beautiful Lake District.
Our client is a leading hotel company in the Lake District who have been running hotels and inn's in the area for many a year.
This role is available on a permenant basis.
The right candidate must have an exceedingly strong background in either fine-dining or high class hotels.
You will be hungry and motivated to work hard but also rewarded progression wise also. You must be up to date and have full knowledge of the food safety regulations (Level 2 NVQ would be preferred)
The role will include
- Learn set recipes and ensure all menu items are made to specification meeting a consistent high standard of quality and presentation.
- Effectively communicate with other members of the kitchen staff taking on board regular feedback and instruction.
- Develop your culinary skills through growing your knowledge of food and ingredients.
- Be part of and engender a kitchen environment that is creative, nurturing and positive, that promotes learning and a passion for food and produce.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are adhered to and recommendations from Food Safety Audits carried out.
- Assist with ensuring all administration for the kitchen is completed according to all deadlines such as food hygiene records, stocktakes, wastage sheets and cleanliness records.
- To contribute and work effectively as part of a team.
If you are intrested in this opportunity that can provde you with the benefits of working with high-end food then please get in touch with Chris Batten at Cube Leisure.