Showroom Sales Assistant (Guildford)
At Swoon, we’re constantly striving to give our customers a seamless but memorable shopping experience, cutting through the sea of sameness offered by many retailers.
We are looking for interior-aficionados to represent and showcase the best of our brand in one of our first, permanent, in-store Swoon experiences, located in Guildford. You will have a passion for our products, for interiors and design more broadly, and be confident in sharing this with customers.
You'll be responsible for offering our customers an outstanding service:
- Create a welcoming atmosphere, offering customers a Swoon home
- Give home style advice and answer customer queries on our products
- Assist customers in placing orders, making the process enjoyable
- Be a brand ambassador, living and breathing our company values
- Take pride in maintaining a stunning showroom of Swoon products
- Customer focused: confident and capable of dealing with customers (preferably with experience to prove it)
- Prepared to stick to something - we're looking for people that enjoy working hard at something to get results
- Passion for beautiful things, specifically interiors and design
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Up for the challenge of working for a high-growth start up
- Ability to work a flexible schedule over the 7 days we are open (9.00am-6.00pm Monday to Saturday and 11.00am-5.00pm on Sunday)
- Currently looking for full-time hours (37.5 per week)
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Wellbeing allowance
- Perkbox voucher/discount platform
- Your birthday as an additional day off
- Increasing holiday allowance with tenure
- Friends & family discount
Established in 2012, and backed by Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Dropbox) and Octopus Investments (Zoopla, Secret Escapes), we’re on a mission to be a global online interiors brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
Swoon is an advocate for people who believe that home is a sanctuary and has the power to physically affect our health and happiness. Our customers are stylish and savvy professionals who are time-poor but thought-rich; they demand the best out of life.
We call them Hip & Humble, the obsessive creators of homes that constantly evolve with ideas that are as unique as their owners.
Swoon’s business model helps to fulfil the interior desires of the Hip & Humble. Our Fast & Responsive Design Process enables us to launch new designs every day, initially in a small batch. And our direct-to-consumer brand, without the traditional retail overheads, ensures our designs are not only distinctive but affordable too. We use real-time sales data to test demand very quickly and then scale production on only the most popular pieces.