Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
The Finance Team are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant, with experience working in an accounts office to join the busy team at head office in Woolwich, South East London.
The role of the Purchase Ledger Assistant will involve working on all elements of the Purchase Ledger function.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- General Filing
All other administration duties duties as required by the Finance Manager, when finished you will:
- Receive training on posting invoices onto the system
- Receive training on Statement reconciliation
- Experience of working in different Purchase Ledger environments
- Proven track record and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of processing purchase orders and invoices
- Experience of computerised systems.
- An awareness of accounting packages would be preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a clear telephone manner
- Attendance related bonus (following a qualifying period)
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounted membership at our leisure centres
- The opportunity to join the GLL Society and have a say in how we're run plus associated social events
- Career pathways
- Ongoing training and development
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and passion to be part of our team, apply now.
Closing date: 26th December 2018
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications and location.
To be shortlisted for the role, internal applicants will need to demonstrate their commitment to GLL by becoming a Society member where eligible.
GLL is the UK’s largest leisure and cultural services provider and one of the first and largest leisure social enterprises. Our aim is to get more people, more active, more of the time whilst making leisure and community facilities accessible and affordable. We partner with local authorities to run leisure centres, swimming pools, libraries, children’s centres, spas, events spaces and world-class sporting venues such as the Copper Box Arena and London Aquatics Centre on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - all under our Better brand. As a not-for-profit organisation, we’re different. Passionate about seeing our communities thrive, we invest back into our facilities, projects and people and are an Investors in People Silver Award employer.
GLL is an equal opportunities employer.