Supply Chain Scheduler/Buyer
An opportunity has become available with our client in the Alton area, for a career driven Supply Chain Scheduler with a history of buying/expediting
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the supply chain team.
Our client is keen to expand this role as quickly as possible and offers full support in furthering training and offers genuine career possibilities.
The client is a fantastic local employer who offers a great range of benefits to go along with the salary. The brand is very well known of the global; stage and can offer genuine growth and development.
· Scheduling the uninterrupted flow of Raw Materials throughout the Supply Chain
· Tracking and expediting all orders, keeping supply chain team informed of any issues or amendments
· Building and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, attending meetings where needed, negotiating changes when needed
· Maintaining systems information at all times to ensure reliability and flow of up to data information
You, The Candidate:
· An experienced Supply Chain Team Member from FMCG background, IT literate on Microsoft packages.
· A strong negociator with a keen eye for detail and team player
· A friendly and professional individual able to communicate and build strong relationships quickly
· Able to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of data whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
What’s on Offer:
· Generous Holliday allowance
· Extra Training Provided
· Genuine career progression opportunities
· Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply