Store Manager - High-Street Fashion Retailer - Cardiff - Upto £27,600 pro rata
Our client operates in an incredibly service focused environment where operational excellence is required, alongside a genuine passion for customer engagement and delivering a truly memorable level of service.
This business has steadily grown over the last few years and has been recognised nationally for its success. It's reinvented the commercial standards in its industry and continues to strive for efficiency and growth by adopting technology.
Joining a business with a great people culture you will thrive in a challenging, yet rewarding environment, where your success will celebrated, as well as receiving support and investment in your personal development
- Experience managing a stand-alone store is highly desirable, as is experience in fast paced 'customer focused' retail environments
- Exposure to people mgmt. including coaching, recruitment and performance mgmt.
- A genuine passion for building positive customer connections
- Confident, energetic and upbeat personality
- A good grasp and confidence with IT/computers as the business likes to be an adopter of new technology (where it see's commercial benefit)
Interviews will be held immediately, so if this sounds of interest, please get in touch ASAP!