Finance Manager - Harrogate - £40,000 - £48,000 + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a prestigious Harrogate business who have enjoyed a very successful period of business transformation. They are looking to identify a high calibre Finance Manager join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The newly created Finance Manager position is a key role within the Finance Department with responsibility for 4 direct reports and providing important commercial partnering to the business.
Duties will include;
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheets at month end for Group
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts, liasising with internal ands external auditors
- Cash flow forecasting
- Direct management of 2 finance staff
- Preparation of tax analysis for IPT, VAT and Corporation Tax
- Suggesting process improvements
The successful Finance Manager:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant experience in a similar Finance Manager role with a strong accounting skillset and previous staff management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with senior management and non-finance staff
To apply for the above position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.