Relationship Associate Third Party Oversight
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an expanding investment company based in the city centre. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, you will be part of the growing Oversight & Control team. This team is responsible for the oversight and control of core outsourced functions as well as maintaining a valuable supplier relationship.
The overall objective of the role is to ensure an effective framework is in place covering all key outsourced provider relationships which include Transfer Agency and Fund Administration. The oversight model continues to evolve and as such, you will be responsible for maintaining high standards to meet all regulatory and business requirements.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Day to day review of all outsourced oversight operations controls including escalation where appropriate and daily sign off
- Attending meetings with third party providers including minute taking, detailing actions and maintaining associated logs
- Collation of reporting for governance packs across all outsourced provider relationships
- Assist with driving forward an efficient, robust, multi-relationship operational change management programme
- Documentation review and updates for all key oversight processes and procedures
- Analysis and interpretation of regulatory updates and their impact on the operating model and associated framework enhancements
- Assessing operational risk and escalating to Senior Manager as required
- Assist with the reviews of outsourced provider documentation and due diligence processes
- Build and maintain key relationships across the business and externally
The performance and accuracy of oversight controls must be in place for third party providers and this will include:
- Review and sign off of oversight control output for all key controls performed within operations including daily reports ,Transfer Agency and all Hub oversight controls
- Completion of periodic regulatory control reporting such as EMIR oversight
- Continual assessment and refining of the oversight control framework, identifying and developing model enhancements where required
- Ongoing transfer agency, ownership and maintenance of all associated documentation relating to the oversight model and control framework implemented
- Continual process improvement across all oversight functions over and above BAU
Ideally as Relationship Associate, you should possess some or all of the following:
- Excellent supplier or client relationship skills
- Around 3 years’ experience gained in an oversight role within fund operations
- Previous fund accounting experience
- Fund operations experience
- An understanding of fund structures
- Very strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of UK fund regulations including CASS and COLL
- Expertise in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint
- IOC qualified or actively working towards qualification will be seen as an advantage
This is an expanding investment company based in the city centre. They operate an inclusive and supportive culture allowing the opportunity to develop your career and quickly take it to the next level. If studying or about to study for IOC, this will be encouraged and supported too.
This company offers a good range of benefits and a generous discretionary bonus. The holiday allowance is excellent. At the same time they believe in and support a good work / life balance.