This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to lead a team of Payroll Administrators who deliver an effective, efficient payroll processing function, ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time; working within a fast paced retail environment.
If you have a strong payroll background with team management experience, this is the ideal role for you.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
• Supervise a team of 5 payroll administrators
• Responsible for the day to day running of the team
• Ensure all payroll data is processed accurately to set time lines
• Administer Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
• Administer payments to third parties
• Team Leader or supervisory experience
• Have an excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
• Experience of handling multiple pay frequencies
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of current HMRC and payroll legislation