Internal Account Manager
Our client a leading light within the Accident Management sphere are currently seeking two Internal Account Executives to join their business development team.
As an Internal Account Executive reporting to our Commercial Sales Manager, your key responsibility will be to make outbound calls to body shop prospects to win new business. Actively prospecting a territory you will be selling the services, the majority of your calls will be SME size businesses. You will also account manage relationships and account manage an existing portfolio of Business Partners.
You will deliver against agreed sales targets relating to business volumes and gross margins met. Daily you will also deal with service related queries and liaise with relevant internal and external teams.
Other parts of your role will include:
- Timely resolution of queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting our products and services
- Supporting field sales teams
Ideally, you already have a proven track record in sales and account management and will be used to building rapport and understand how to handle objections. You will be self-motivated and used to a solution sell in a B2B sales environment.
You will bring:
- Customer focused
- Organised and detailed approach
- Diary management
- Problem solving
- Able to make cold calls
- Handle objections and ask open questions
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience working in B2B sales
- Ability to work to targets, KPIs and deadlines
- Experience in pitching new business propositions
- Retain and grow existing business relationships
For more information on this exciting role please apply with an up to date CV.