Technical Senior Paraplanner
My client is a medium sized, well respected chartered IFA on the FTA's Top 100, that seeks to build a long term, trusting relationship with their clients.
They provide tailored financial planning advice in all areas to private clients and pride themselves on their level of technical knowledge, expertise and the ability to find the best solutions for their clients.
They are a highly dedicated business that are experiencing a particularly strong area of growth and are looking to add another professional to their team.
This is a fantastic position for a technical paraplanner to join a growing firm that can offer genuine career development. The successful candidate will get the chance to work directly alongside the Financial Planning Director within the firm, working on an array of technical cases and gaining a great deal of client facing exposure.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity to progress towards an Independent Financial Planners role further down the line; parallel to which you will receive full training and exam supported through to Chartered Fellowship status should you wish to progress.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Level 4 qualified - ideally Chartered or Certified (or very close to these)
- Several years’ experience of working as a paraplanner or a Financial Planner
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of subjects including investments, pensions, tax driven investments, inheritance tax planning etc
- Able to work independently without high levels of supervision
- Experienced in using platforms (eg Ascentric, FundsNetwork etc), Adviser Office, FE Analytics, cashflow planning tools and good general communication and IT skills
- Ideally used to working with high net worth individuals (£1m + of investable assets)
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner, Chartered technical support, Chartered Paraplanner, para-planner, financial planning technician, IFA support