Associate - Commercial Litigation
Associate - Commercial Litigation - Birmingham - Top Tier National Defendant Law Firm
The Commercial Litigation team of an award-winning, highly regarded defendant law firm is currently seeking an Associate or aspiring Solicitor to join them due to the growth of their Birmingham office.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with some of the firms leading clients on a matter of commercial and insurance litigation matters.
* The main aspect of the role will involve handling assorted commercial litigation work (both defendant and claimant) and supporting the partner on matters such as freezing injunctions.
* You will also handle complex multi-track claims such as injunctive relief, commercial fraud recovery and insurance litigation claims along with some elements of property damage defence and recovery claims.
* Current Associate or Aspiring Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
* Excellent litigation experience with and strong attention to detail.
* Previous experience of handling a broad range of commercial litigation matters.
This will involve handling complex multi-track claims such as injunctive relief, commercial fraud recovery and insurance litigation claims with some elements of property damage defence and recovery claims. The main aspect of the role will be handling assorted commercial litigation work both defendant and claimant and supporting the Partner on matters such as freezing injunctions.
Please contact Stephen Hunt for more information - / OR apply now for immediate consideration!