A multi-award winning, Tunbridge Wells based company is actively seeking a self-motivated Operations Administrator to join their dedicated Governance and Control team.
Combining outstanding communication skills and exceptional organisational capabilities, the successful candidate will effectively build working relationships and provide administrative support, within this forward thinking, fast paced working environment.
Main skills and responsibilities:
- Daily exception management, ensuring any discrepancies are clearly documented, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Conducting all cash and stock reconciliations in accordance with relevant FCA CASS regulations and/or internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Developing knowledge and competence in other areas of the department to provide cover and support as and when required. These may include:
o Internal and External audits
o Annual due diligence on our CASS related counterparties
o Business Continuity Planning
o Operational risk assessments
o Control and coordination of procedural updates
o Production of Management Information
o Governance over a number of core business support areas including Systems and Continuity Planning
- Performing other daily tasks including Multi Asset Fund value tolerances, major shareholding reporting and MiFID II transaction reporting monitoring
- Intraday control monitoring and reporting
- First line of defence for a number of key processes across both Operations and Wealth Management
- Supporting the continued evolution of the Governance and Control function
Candidates will ideally have experience from within a Financial background, possess a sound understanding of operational regulation particularly FCA CASS rules, and have demonstrable experience of good business processes. In addition to this, applicants will need to be educated to A-Level standard along with a minimum of GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths.
In return, successful candidates will receive a competitive salary, group personal pension scheme, private medical insurance, life insurance, income protection insurance, preferential staff rates, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan and a long-term profit-sharing scheme.
For immediate consideration, please contact Ellie with your CV.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
TN Recruits Ltd full GDPR policy can be found at www.tnrecruits.com