Finance Business Partner-Basingstoke- £50,000-£55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a global ecommerce business who due to continuing significant growth have a brand new role for a Finance Business Partner. The role will suit somebody who is looking for a role which blends FP&A, core accounting and more value add business partnering.
The Finance Business Partner will wok closely with all areas of the business and key stakeholders. The role will take ownership for a newly created facility and support the leadership team with value add insight to drive the strategic direction of the business.
- Providing timely and accurate financial tracking and analysis, related to our UK distribution and contact centres
- Revenue Analysis and tracking
- Forecasting of financial performance of business units
- Prepare and publish KPI’s
- Establish strong working relationship with business leads and meet regularly to ensure
- understanding of financial performance.
- Scenario planning
- Produce P&L, Balance sheet and cashflow statements for inclusion in the monthly management reports
A salary of £45,000-£55,000 is on offer dependant on experience plus benefits