Technical Office Manager
Are you looking for your next role in Office Management? Do you have the skills to tackle sales, commercial, technical and operational challenges? Are you from a Technical Administration or Production Admin background?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Technical Office Manager to work for a well-established manufacturer of plastic components. As the ideal candidate for the role you will some experience of plastics a have a strong commercial skills set. You should have experience of managing and coordinating a cross functional team of engineers, internal sales and finance assistants.
This is a fascinating role that will give you a huge amount of variety and responsibility. The role will include the management of a small cross functional team including sales, finance and engineering assistants.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the sales order processing using the ERP tools
- Key account management including providing technical advice
- Overseeing materials cost prices
- Managing Stock levels within the business
- Estimating costs and providing quotations to customers
- Obtaining customer feedback
- Attending Senior Management meetings and facilitating actions
- General Office/ Admin Management duties
- Managing processes and standards such as Quality , H&S etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a central role within a stable but ambitious plastics manufacturing company. Please apply today for a confidential discussion on the role. Applications are welcomed from candidates with suitable experience and skills developed outside plastics processing if they are technical and confident in their ability to meet this challenge.