Location: Leeds City Centre
Are you an experienced Administrator with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail? Do you have strong communication skills with advanced problem solving skills?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to again experience within the Financial Services industry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* As an Operations Administrator you will provide outstanding customer service to meet the requirements of both internal and external customers
* You will have customer contact via phone, email /letter to enable straight through processing for stock deposits, where appropriate
* Timely and accurate processing of all client assets, returned queries to ensure that it meets customer and business expectations
* Adherence to the safe custody rules relating to the storage of client assets
* Responsible for the processing of all Settlements related administration tasks, with a high degree of accuracy
* You will manage Cash and Stock exceptions by updating the reconciliations database with standard narratives, maintaining a complete audit trail
* You will escalate any unresolved issues to the Specialists providing them with sufficient information to investigate the issue
* Continually and appropriately challenge policy, processes and procedures, recommending improvements to increase efficiency and improve quality
* You will be part of the departmental telephone query team to support all queries and requests from internal customers
* You will work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit
* You will be confident in delivering an efficient, consistent and high quality service to our customers at every interaction
* Effective processing of all paper certificates that come into the office
* Ensuring accurate records are maintained to satisfy the Client Money and Assets (CASS) Temporary Handling of Assets Regulations. Including stock deposits, withdrawals, Corporate Actions Outturns, Residual purchases/sales to ensure the accurate settlement of trades in all UK and International securities
* Stock and Cash exception management within our internal and external accounts
* Building good relationships with our Custodians to enable us to manage these exceptions in a timely manner
* Providing the highest quality service to our customers and answering queries from Customer Services on any Settlement related questions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
* Advanced ability to work in an environment which requires a high level of accuracy
* Advanced organisation skills to manage completion of daily task and meet exacting deadlines
* Advanced communication skills (written and verbal) - ability to build rapport with customers and 3rd parties across all communication channels, maintain calm during pressurised situations, and share information in a clear and logical manner
* Advanced problem solving skills
* Advanced enthusiasm and willingness to learn new tasks
* Advanced flexibility to move between different tasks at short notice
* Ability to work unsupervised
* High degree of PC literacy - navigate a broad range of internal systems, ability to create Excel spreadsheets and formulae
* Minimum of 2 year's experience working within an administration environment
* Advanced time management and prioritisation skills
* Advanced interpersonal, communication skills
* Intermediate capability to think clearly and creatively in delivering operational change in line with a defined strategy/vision
* Advanced ability to stay calm under pressure and display emotional resilience when handling difficult situations or conversations
* Intermediate MS Office Skills
* Knowledge - demonstrate a thorough understanding of CREST Settlement
* Advanced ability to deal with high value/volume, cash and stock exception breaks.
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on or email your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.