Business Development Manager / Team Leader - Spanish Speaking £30k
Do you want to be part of an international company?
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager Team Leader to join a high-performing team.
You will be responsible for managing a small team whilst contributing with individual sales with cold calls to new prospects.
Our client is based based in London is looking for someone to develop new business within Africa, Asia, Latin America, Europe and US.
They are a global provider of events, conferences, arrange and manage private meetings for public, government and corporate institutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
• Must speak Spanish
• Proven B2B sales experience, preferably selling senior level business conferences
• Team leader / mentoring experience
• Very proactive at looking for new business
• Comfortable selling to C-suite professionals
• Able to travel abroad every 4 months (3 times per year) to attend our events
• Result driven with the ability to meet and over achieve set targets
• Great personality, extrovert and confident person
• Very enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good listening skills with the ability to analyse and discuss
• College / University degree
• Excellent English written and spoken
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive base salary according experience with realistic and achievable uncapped commissions. Fantastic opportunities to travel to exotic locations to attend our events, where sales teams benefit from meeting with clients, senior executives and high-level government officials. As well as taking time off to travel and enjoy the place.