International Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established organisation based in Poole as a International Sales Executive, you will be responsible for increasing the product sales internationally. Working closely with the Export Manager, you will be managing existing accounts and gaining new business opportunities through research and attending exhibitions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced International Sales Executive to join a company who have already broken into the international market place and are now looking for someone to grow this area of the business.
Based at the office’s in Poole, you will work closely with the team and Export Manager delivering an outstanding level of service to the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities of the International Sales Executive:
- Responsible for recognising new business opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Building lasting relationships with clients to ensure continued business growth and opportunity
- Actively seek new business opportunities through research and exhibition attendance
- Follow up on leads and enquires
- Attending exhibitions and client visits as requested
- Responsible for managing existing accounts dealing with day to day order dispatch enquiries
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience within international sales
- Strong organisational skills, proficient with Microsoft systems
- Confident communicator on the phone and face to face
- Confident and happy to travel outside of Europe
- A second language is desirable although not essential
The successful International Sales Executive will benefit from a salary of £25,000 + Bonus, Car parking, working hours Mon - Fri9am - 5pm
If you are interested in this International Sales Executive job based in Poole, please click on 'ApplyNow’.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.