Fantastic opportunity to join a busy finance department, where you will be partnering alongside operations teams as well as central leadership function to help deliver accurate financial information.
As the Management Accountant you will:
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Debts & credits
- Intercompany accounts and re-charges
- Assisting with trading report completion.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Help prepare & maintaining the trial balance.
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- Good all-round finance experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)