I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT !
WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT .........
A REGISTERED NURSE JUST LIKE YOU!!!!
A great opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity based within beautiful Andover.
We are not the only people that like this home, CQC have rated it a Good in 5 areas in their last inspection.
The home strives to deliver high quality care, exciting activities and the most delicious food for their residences.
As a Registered Nurse you will help create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs.
You will need to use your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, from assessing the needs of a new resident to implementing safeguarding policies and administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations.
As a Registered Nurse you will have -
- Current NMC registration
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practice
- Registered Nurse (RGN).
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans
- Detailed risk assessments is important too,
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks, including Dols/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Dedicated and compassionate,
Registered Nurse will receive -
- £33,696 to £35,568 DOE
- 36 hours (or more if required)
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
- Access to childcare vouchers
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
- Days, night and a mixture of days and night available
If you're a Registered Nurse and would like to discuss this role in more details, please contact Darene at Recruitment Panda who is neither POSH or SCARY on 07514 669 415 or 0161 914 5722.
IN11RPRegistered Nurse, Active NMC Pin, good knowledge, RGN, Nurse, Care for the elderly
Registered Nurse, Active NMC Pin, good knowledge, RGN, Nurse, Care for the elderly