An exciting opportunity has arisen for a financial/management accountant to join a growing firm based in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire. Due to a number of client wins we require an accountant with practice experience who also worked on a commercial basis with their clients.
We want a confident and social individual who loves making their clients happy as that is the ethos of the business.
We are able to offer a real varied role across commercial and statutory reporting processes for a number of clients. We are also offer great exposure to senior individuals with great internal training. The role will also come with the opportunity to build your own portfolio over a number of years which would work on a profit share basis.
Responsibilities of the Job
- Preparing monthly management accounts and presenting to Client FD/CEO
- Dealing with Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting process
- Project Reporting
- Dealing with variance analysis
- Ad hoc analysis required by senior stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Team-work capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Practice experience required.
- Minimum part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Job Type: Full-time