Senior PR and Social Media Manager
Senior PR and Social Media Manager £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Senior PR manager to acquire a strong experience within an international fashion retailer brand, reporting directly to both Founder and CEO, and Marketing Director.
As a confident and passionate individual, you will drive the PR department forward by identifying new opportunities and produce relevant, eye-catching content that will engage both new and existing customers, across markets, and maximise Press coverage across markets.
You will contribute to increase the companies brand awareness by creating an influential PR strategy that will in turn help increase the company's overall sales. You will source and sustain brand partnerships with key brands or partners that have a relevant target audience.
You must be highly organised, fluid in French and English, and have excellent project management
· PR management
· Management of PR agencies across UK, US and France
· Coordinating all press sample call ins + stock returns
· Managing relevant press release for all markets
· Managing all image requests from agencies & 3rd parties
· Document all published press both on & offline
· Document response from published publicity (referral + direct traffic changes)
· Keep comparative of key competitor online & offline publication
· Report on performance on a weekly and monthly basis
· Community Outreach + Link Building + Partnership
· Building relationships with relevant bloggers to create online reviews & features
· Creating a community of bloggers to pose as ambassadors for the brand with a focus on the .com domains
· Working with online pregnancy communities to build "meaningful" relationships with the brand
· Building relationships with key community members to expand the customer life cycle
· Supporting the marketing director in building up partnership with other relevant brands to
· Creating a constant stream of communication with key online communities
· Reporting on performance of partnerships on a monthly basis
Social Media Management
· As a voice of the brands, you will interact with consumers across different social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. You will be supporting the marketing director in developing the social media strategy and:
· Create original content for a variety of uses and platforms, to drive traffic to our website and engage with our customers
· Grow our social community
· Actively reach consumers and influencers to keep the brand conversation going
· Report on social media performance
· Print advertising
· You will be supporting the marketing director in managing the print advertising strategy, coordinating creative internally and providing assets to the partners.
· You will be supporting the Marketing Director in coordinating brand events : in store or industry related like awards.
· You will be responsible for the celebrities and influences images' rights
· Buying celebrity pictures
· Coordination and protection of digital image rights