Our client in Surrey require a General Manager (RGN) to join their GOOD rated Care Home.
You will need natural leadership skills and have previously acted as a clinical mentor.
Have a good history of CQC rating of Good to Outstanding and be a registered Nurse.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career as there will be plenty of chances for professional development in this role.
Job duties include:
- Plan, manage and monitor the delivery of nursing
- Implementing person-centred care plans
- Planning rotas
- Recruiting, training and mentoring staff
- Building relationships with local regulators and social services
You will need to be:
- A registered nurse
- Registered with the NMC
- Experience in producing well-developed care plans
- Experienced in detailed risk assessments
- Up-to-date with your knowledge of recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
- A natural leader
- Experienced in being a clinical mentor
- Dedicated, ambitious and resilient
- Confident in delivering improvements to achieve quality care
Benefits of the role:
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Support from Higher managerment
Please contact Darene at Recruitment Panda on 0161 914 5722 to have a confidential chat
M12RPHome Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN , Nurse, Care of the Elderly, Dementia Care,
Home Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN , Nurse, Care of the Elderly, Dementia Care,