Staff Nurse Rgn - Sittingbourne
Registered General Nurse - Full-Time & Part-Time positions available
Hourly rate of pay: £15.50 – £17.00
My client has been offering quality care services for 30 years and is looking for positive and motivated nurses to join their team in Sittingbourne, Kent.
You will be passionate about nursing, with a genuine drive to manage a Care Team responsible for those using their services, including their residents, their families and visitors.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of staff to ensure our residents receive quality person-centred care.
- Welcoming and admitting new residents, including care planning and medication.
- Monitoring standards, supervising and inducting staff.
- A compassionate and caring nature
- To be a Qualified Registered General Nurse with valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date clinical skills
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Knowledge of dementia and palliative care
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to nurture and develop staff
- Ability to foster and develop communication with external agencies
- Ability to manage your workload and maintain standards
- Ability to monitor and maintain clinical skills
- Auditing skills
In return we will receive:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive induction programme
- Excellent training and ongoing development
- Management development opportunities
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Work uniform
- Enhanced DBS check which is required for this role
- Workplace pension
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- ‘Refer a Friend’ payments of up to £1000
- Recognition schemes, including ‘Employee of the Month’
- Free on-site parking
- Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
If the above is of interest, please attach a copy of your CV when applying for this post and we will contact you.