We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work days/nights at a beautiful Residential and Nursing Home in the Durham area.
This is a 42 bedded home providing dementia care and supports clients with challenging behaviour and mental health issues.
The role is 36 hours per week. Shifts are 8am to 8pm Days and 8pm to 8am Nights.
The role is a full time permanent role and is flexible, either days, nights or both.
About the role
You will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to residents. You will directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
In return the benefits on offer are:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Free NMC PIN renewal.
- Free DBS check and uniform.
- Free revalidation.
- Robust continuous professional development.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
- Right to work in the UK.
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required.
- Ideally a DBS on the update service(Not Mandatory).