Medical Director - Part Time
CSG are currently working on behalf of Sodexo, a multi-billion-pound FTSE 100 company that develops, manages and delivers a diverse range of services, designed to improve the quality of life for their clients and customers. Sodexo currently have 35,000 employees across the UK and Ireland and are now looking to further expand, by bringing a Part Time Medical Director onboard.
The ideal candidate will have previous Prison experience and will have strong verbal communication skills. They will also have an eye for detail to ensurethe best quality of services are delivered, as well as being able to demonstrate concise analytical skills and informational recall.
- Responsibility for ensuring medical standards across sites.
- Co-chair of proposed Quality Board.
- Contribute to the corporate and strategic direction of the Company.
- Act in the role of Caldicott Guardian for the Company.
- Provide clear medical leadership.
- Ensure that medical resources operate to optimal efficiency.
- Work closely with Director of Nursing in development and oversight of clinical governance strategy, systems and processes.
- Lead on QIPP projects, working closely with Chief Pharmacist and Director of Nursing.
- Act as ambassador for Sodexo at high/strategic level, and represents medical opinion at relevant groups, e.g. RCGP.
- Liaise with Legal regarding any medically based claims, and in relation to deaths in custody and Coroners Inquests.
- Advise and input into patient complaints regarding medical practice.
- Support investigations/analysis of serious incidents.
- Review national guidance and policy to promote continuing service improvement in medical practice.
- Develop sound professional relationships/networks with medical community and key NHS stakeholders e.g. Commissioners.
- HMP Prison Clearance is essential
- Clinical background needed
- NHS Hospital experience is an advantage
If this opportunity it something that you would excel in, please apply to be considered.
Or contact me on +44 (0)
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.