Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant - required
If you’re passionate about providing the very best care in a Supported Living / Community Care Setting; consider us!
We are looking for passionate Support Workers/ Healthcare Assistants that want to progress in the Health and Social Care Industry. Both experienced Support Assistants/ Health Care Assistants and those new to the industry are welcome to join our team.
• Supporting the Manager, Team Leader and Senior Staff in day to day operations of supported housing unit(s)
• Providing a high level of Care and Customer Service to the community based Clients.
• Fostering of a positive environment in which Service Users are actively engaged
• Conducting daily assessment of Service Users mental and physical state; updating associated records and informing management
• Supporting Service Users to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
• Personal delivery of physical and mental support to Service Users
What you’ll need
- Support / Care Training provided, experience is an advantage
- Experience of Mental Health and Learning Difficulties is an advantage
- Passion for the care industry
- Keen to develop in the Social Care Industry
- Training and progression available in a fast-growing business
- Management training opportunities available
- Able to hold conversation and engage with service users.
Service Users could have the following conditions and you’ll be helping them to ease back into everyday life. These are the conditions:
- Mental Health
- Learning Difficulties
- Substance Misuse
- Down Syndrome
- Challenging Behaviour
What we’ll offer
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Temporary to Permanent contract which consists of joining the client on a permanent basis if performance is satisfactory
- Cost of your DBS Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- 20days annual leave, Plus statutory bank holidays
- Join the fastest growing supported living business and private home care company in the southeast
- Over 100+ homes, looking to grow to over 500 locations within the next 3 years.
- Client is looking to employ 1000 employees within the next 2 years, aiming to achieve business goals of "Project 1000."
- Industry leading Care Training is provided
- Great career progression
If the above is what you are looking for, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment