There has never been a more exciting time to join us at InHealth!
InHealth is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
We are actively recruiting for a Assistant Buyer to join our procurement team. This position will be based at Head Office in High Wycombe
What does being an Assistant Buyer at InHealth involve?
As a buyer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continuity of supply for all goods and services required by the business
- Proactively secure best value for procured goods and services through professional negotiation / tendering activities
- Acting as first escalation point of contact for all Purchasing issues
- Ensuring compliance to supplier contracts and to any InHealth policies and procedures
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- Previous experience working within a Procurement environment
- Previous buying / tendering experience
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Ability to proactively provide solutions to issues that appear extremely difficult to resolve
- Good basic level of education - MCIPS or studying towards is desirable!
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
We are very proud to hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, and proud that our people say that InHealth is a great place to work, with excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and gym membership schemes. In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
We are a great place to work!! And therefore we get a high level of applications. We endeavour to get back to everyone that applied to us but please be aware that if you do not hear back from us within a week, we will not be pursuing your application at this time.
However we will be keeping all CVs for future opportunities - so you may hear from us in the future!