Full-time Field Care Supervisor, Gloucester
I have an incredible opportunity for a full-time (40 hours) permanent Field Care Supervisor to join an expanding independent domiciliary care service in Gloucester. You will receive an excellent salary of between £20,500 - £22,000.
Highly desirable additional benefits:
- All clients based within a five-mile radius
- 2 weeks' annual leave per year
- On-call bonus
- Paid travel
- Pension scheme
- A comprehensive induction and training programme, with shadow shifts. Continued training and support, with opportunities to progress and further develop
- Up to date rota at your fingertips, through interactive app
- Christmas party
- Staff rewards
You will be will be working as part of a wonderful team who specialise in providing outstanding support for individuals who are in need of care, enabling them to remain living independently in their own homes.
This role requires you to build relationships with the service users, to understand their care needs, as well as the internal staff. You will act as a bridge between the care support staff and the management team to ensure both the needs of service users and staff are met.
You will work a mixture of early and late shifts, including alternate weekends. There will be no sleep-in or waking night shifts with this role, but you will be required to carry out 'on-call' (approximately seven days a month).
It is essential that you have:
- Experience working within a similar setting
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
Call me, Lizzie Murrie, now on to find out more. Alternatively email your CV or click apply. I look forward to hearing from you!