We are recruiting for Support Worker in the Ledbury area.The Support Worker roll for Intermediate Care Unit provides short stay nursing rehabilitation for up to 14 Service Users requiring step down care following surgery or medical intervention in hospital or step up care following an illness or incident at home which requires some stabilization or therapy input prior to returning home. The Support Worker will meets the needs of individuals requiring enhanced supported living, nursing and reablement services in a post acute setting.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
* Assisting with individual care including personal care and assisting to maintain a high standard of hygiene, this may include manual handling
* You would be assisting the adults to maintain their own network of friends and relations
* Encourage the residents with every aspect of their personal development, social skills, personal care, and interaction.
*Working as a part of a team with good communication skills is essential
Person Specification for Support Worker:
* Caring and passionate individual
* Enthusiasm, compassionate and strong interest to work acquired brain injury
* 6 months experience within a health and social care setting
The opportunity to make a difference to someones life and wellbeing
A real work life balance
Fantastic rates of pay including holiday pay
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Hereford, Herefordshireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the Hereford recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to