We are working with a specialist law firm based in Leeds in their search for an Administrator.
You will be responsible for providing administration and secretarial support to the Trade Mark Renewals team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting using standard letters
- Emailing clients and foreign associates
- Producing documents and tables
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Ensuring all dates on the system are input correctly
- Tracking the status of cases and maintaining a due date diary
- General administration as required
Full training will be provided for this role and there is also an opportunity for progression. You will learn how to pay trade mark renewals, add cases to the electronic systems and requirements for each country.
Candidates should have an excellent attention to detail and ideally have at least one year’s previous experience within an administration or secretarial role in a professional services environment.