Are you an experienced Support Worker with passion and love for the work you do? Are you looking for a new role or additional hours to get that extra money or experience? Then we have an ideal position for you!
If you also have experience of working with young people as a Support Worker in a similar role, we provide to services for young people aged 05-25.
We need you to be reliable, hardworking and most importantly have passion and love for the work you do.
We have early and late shifts meaning you can choose the hours you want to work aswell as Waking Nights
Successful Support Workers will need:
- At least 6 months paid UK experience, in the last 2 years of working in a similar setting or with a similar client group.
- Be confident in your role as a support worker as some shifts could be lone working.
- Be confident working with this client group and working in potentially challenging services.
What’s on offer for you:
-Competitive pay rates
- Varied but consistent work.
- Chance to expand on your experience by working in different settings.
- Free training courses.