Field Sales Manager
- A well known and well respected market leader in the DIY sector who specialise in flooring, tiles, safety and tooling products.
- With a variety of categories and familiar brands they use unique technologies which have made them a reputable name in the sector and they are expanding their team.
- As Field Sales Manager you will manage the Southern territory which is anything South of the M4.
- You will sell into a mix of customers such as builders merchants, independent retailers, wholesalers and distributors.
- You will manage your own diary and insure you regularly visit clients, upselling and cross selling products and brands.
- You will be comfortable in field sales and spending nights away from home when visiting further parts of the territory to best utilise your time.
- As Field Sales Manager you will have experience in a field sales role and be used to calling on builders merchant and independent retail clients.
- You will ideally come from a DIY/Flooring background though other backgrounds will be considered as long as you have worked with the relevant customers.
- You will need to be flexible and be willing to have nights away from home when required as the area is large.
- You will enjoy face to face selling and be adept at developing relationships and new business.
Location: Home Based
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.